- Understand query security, table reads, and table joins
- Perform basic and advanced calculations
- Incorporate pictures and graphics into reports
- Configure shortcuts and tran codes, schedule jobs and email PDFs
- Utilize SAP Reporting with Microsoft Office applications
Danielle Larocca Signorile, an independent executive SAP consultant, has written a handful of books on SAP technologies. Danielle is a featured speaker at many SAP conferences throughout the United States. Her articles have been published in multiple trade magazines, including SAP Professional Journal, SAP Insider, and SAP HR Expert, a publication on which she served as an advisor and columnist for the "Ask the Expert" section. Danielle has also been interviewed for HR Executive Magazine. She earned a bachelor of science degree in psychology and holds certificates and certifications for many areas of SAP, including Human Resources, ABAP Programming, and Basis Technologies.
Mirror Link: DOWNLOAD (EasyUpload)
Mirror Link: DOWNLOAD (Rapidshare)