BC402 - ABAP Programming Techniques
Size: 2.12 MB
- SAP 50 (Basis Technology)
- BC400 (ABAP Workbench: Concepts and Tools)
- BC430 (ABAP Dictionary)
- A little ABAP programming experience
This course will enable you to
- Understand the basic principles of the ABAP programming language.
- Choose the appropriate ABAP programming technique to solve a particular problem.
- Write and maintain your own ABAP programs.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe how the ABAP runtime system works.
- Use ABAP statements and their syntax variants
- Create, test, compare, and classify ABAP programs
- Design, write, and modify your own ABAP programs
- Evaluate alternative programming solutions based on their assurance of data consistency, possible runtime errors, and the effectiveness of the modularization
techniques they use.
- Course Overview
- ABAP Runtime Environment
- Data Types and Objects
- Internal Table Operations
- Function Groups and Function Modules
- Introduction to ABAP Objects
- Calling Programs and Passing Data