SAP SCM: Collaboration, Planning, Execution, and Coordination Across The Adaptive Supply Chain Network
You face enormous pressure to reduce costs while increasing innovation and improving customer service and responsiveness. SAP Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM) enables collaboration, planning, execution, and coordination of the entire supply chain network. SAP SCM provides broad functionality for enabling adaptive supply chain networks and integrates seamlessly with both SAP and non-SAP software by excelling in these ways:
- Delivers planning and execution functions that are integrated by design
- Supports best practices and provides preconfigured software for enabling collaborative business, accelerating implementation, and reducing costs
- Recognized by key industry analysts as the market-leading supply chain management application
SAP SCM software has helped the best-run companies in multiple industries to improve their supply network, efficiency, utilization, and responsiveness.
Collaboration, Planning, Execution, and Coordination Across the Adaptive Supply Chain Network
In an age of intense competition, supply chain efficiency and adaptability are not just requirements for success. They are necessities for survival.
The SAP Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM) application can help your organization transform a linear supply chain into an adaptive supply chain network, in which communities of customer-centric, demand-driven companies share knowledge, intelligently adapt to changing market conditions, and proactively respond to shorter, less predictable life cycles.
Many companies across the globe have used SAP SCM to improve their business and operations processes. In fact, SAP SCM is the only supply chain application that integrates collaboration, planning, execution, and coordination of the entire supply chain network – empowering you to:
- Synchronize supply to demand – Balance push and pull network planning processes. Replenish inventory and execute production based on actual demand.
- Sense and respond with an adaptive supply chain network – Drive distribution, transportation, and logistics processes that are integrated with real-time planning processes.
- Provide networkwide visibility, collaboration, and analytics – Monitor and analyze your extended supply chain.
Built on the SAP NetWeaver platform, SAP SCM enables adaptive supply chain networks by providing not only planning and execution capabilities to manage enterprise operations, but also visibility and collaboration to streamline and extend those operations beyond corporate boundaries.
The result: measurable improvements through cost reductions, service-level increases, and productivity gains – ultimately leading to stronger profit margins.
SAP Supply Chain Management
- Demmand and Supply Planning
- Order Fulfilment
- Real world Awarness
- Supply chain Visibility
- Supply Network Collabolaration
- Supply Chain Management with Duet