We are the experts for your SAP Resume. What we will do -
In an increasingly technology based world, proficiency in SAP is becoming more and more sought after. Many companies and organizations are turning to SAP to effectively manage inventory, production and wip levels.
SAP is becoming a widely used tool across major operations plants and facilities.
As an experienced SAP professional you must use your resume to demonstrate the expertise you have developed throughout your career.
You must provide a prospective employer with evidence of your knowledge, experience and ability to use SAP effectively providing support and assistance in the programming and training where necessary of others.
Your resume should reflect your excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills. Demonstrate an ability to absorb new information, and put this information to work, continually upgrading and improving your knowledge of SAP.
Single out specific achievements and areas where you have excelled throughout your career. Detail your daily activities and responsibilities as you create a detailed profile of your potential for a prospective employer.
Samples represent that of an actual working technical professional found on the WEB and modified to protect the privacy of these professionals. Human names, company names, colleges, software product names are intentionally made up.Don K. Dennis
56 Old Town Road
Irving, Texas 75459
- 6+ years of Functional Expertise in SAP MM, PM & PP with touch points in Purchasing, WM, and FI/CO.
- Involved in over 40 implementations Globally.
- 3+ years as Global Manager for MM functions covering 120 sites.
- Skilled in 3.0, 4.5 and 4.6 clients of SAP
- PP/MM Configuration enhancement skills in 4.5 & 4.6
- SAP Clients DEC Unix 4.0 D , AIX 3.0, 4.5B, 4.6C with configuration in 4.5B and 4.6C
- Internet HTML. Training webpage designer.
- Client / Server Oracle Forms/Reports, VB, Access, Crystal Reports, COBOL400, RPG400.
- Applications Windows 2000, Windows NT, Access, Power Point, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access, Lotus Notes, CSI Vibration Analysis
- Industries Automotive, Food and Beverage, Aircraft, Paper, Pharmaceutical, Industrial
- HTML Certification-Techneon Learning Institute
- SAP Boot camp-Garden and Plants
- TSTI Assoc. of Mech
- Almeda BS CS
04/2001 to present
SAP Implementation/Sustaining Manager
- Co-Lead PP upgrade from 3.1 to 4.6C.
- Mapped system requirements for Job Functions.
- Led As Is To Be functions in the upgrade from SAP 3.1H to SAP 4.6 for PP module.
- Created / presented Training materials for upgrade.
- Designed and implemented training materials for End Users highlighting upgrade enhancements and new functionality.
- Enhancement Configuration of Navigational Profiles.
- Gathered information from Business Units on screen navigation downtime and configured Navigation buttons for great user speed to work.
- Enhancement Configuration of MRP Controllers, mail delivery and screen displays.
- Led MRP Automation Project.
- Configured UOM project enhancement.
- Created various MRP, Planning, Purchasing SAP Training Webpages.
- Utilized HTML experience to role out User Friendly Webpages for End Users and Management to view the latest enhancements and Problem Fixes.
- Configured Planning Time Fence project.
- Gathered system requirements for MRP/Planning to utilize Planning Time fence to more closely adhere to Production Schedules.
- Designed Security Profile Upgrades for MRP Users.
03/1999 - 04/2001
Global MM Manager
- Global leader for MM implementations.
- Mapped As Is-To Be system requirements for Implementations.
- Coordinated system upgrades i.e. quarterly system enhancements and 3.0 to 4.5 upgrade.
- Led MM efforts with e-Business team to develop and implement MM requirements for on-line catalog ordering and EDI Purchase Order delivery.
- Designed Basis specifications for Auto Material creation.
- Developed all training material, Job Aids, Presentations, CBA s.
- Gathered system requirements for End User to Super Users and designed and implemented training.
- Designed Global Security Profiles for Security Team.
- Designed Role layouts and worked with Security Team to role out for 120 sites.
- Configuration Enhancements for MM module, MRP Mail receipt, Inventory Work Process etc.
- Worked with End Users and ABAP Team to map and deliver a wide range of reporting and automated upload tools.
- Managed 3 teams of 10 Globally.
- Managed Project timeline and milestones for each team.
- Managed budget for each team.
- Member of Change Review board.
- Led User Conferences for 4 regions End Users to roll out new functionality and updated training.
- Venue of all End Users in each of the 4 regions attended for New Enhancements and functional training packages.
North American Implementation Team Leader
- Performed data clean up from legacy to SAP. Conversion of all materials to Global Standard, Creation of materials in SAP Client, and download to site.
- Performed over 100 training classes for SAP, MM, and PM.
- Developed Work Process Flows for Departments.
- Mapped each work process per SAP role and delivered for Standardization of 120 sites Globally.
Samples represent that of an actual working technical professional found on the WEB and modified to protect the privacy of these professionals. Human names, company names, colleges, software product names are intentionally made up.Warren A. Greene
2301 Wesley Street
Milwaukee, WI 53227
- 5 year consultant and project lead with MBA, and 4.6b experience
- FI/CO, SD, TR consultant to 6 SAP R/3 implementations AP/AR/TR/CM/CR/GL/CCA/PCA/PA
- Accounts Receivable FI-AR & Credit Management TR-CM Project manager on 4 implementations
- Lockbox TR-CM Configuration on 3 implementation
- Vertex Sales & Use Tax manager to 2 SAP R/3 implementations
- DART Data Retrieval Tool and Archive Project Manager
- Profitability Analysis consultant to 3 SAP R/3 implementations
- Project Manager on 5 SAP R/3 implementations
- Integration specialist with configuration experience in FI/CO TR & SD
- Report Specification experience 6 implementations
- AC010 - Financial /Management Accounting Reporting
- AC040 - Cost Management and Controlling
- AC225 - Accounts Receivable and Configuration
- BC660 - Data Archiving
- AC250 - Configuration & Organization in Financial Accounting
- CA705 - Basics of the Report Painter and Report Writer
- CA710 - Advanced Functions of Report Writer
- CA950 - Configuration of Taxes and Purchases
- WC620 - Vertex / SAP Sales & Use Tax Training
- L0930 - LIS - Logistics Information Systems
Sr. SAP Applications Consultant
1996 - 2002
Project Consultant - Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- End user testing and training
- Write Business Process Procedures
- Develop Interfaces and Conversions
- Lockbox testing
Project Lead Consultant - All Modules
Manufacturer of Paper and Packaging Products with 10 Plants nationally, with all modules except HR implemented on 4.6B version of SAP.
- Help completion of Sales Orders through Invoicing
- Modification of Purchase Order entry to facilitate Accounts Payable
- Cycle Count of Inventory Procedures
- Profitability Analysis Reports changed depending on requirements
- Reconciliation of Accounts and addressing errors
- Provide support to Auditors with necessary downloads of information
- Aid in the standard use of SAP eliminate the need of Consultants
- Corrections to Profitability and Financial Reports - Form and selection criteria
- Create line layouts and display variants
Customization of SAP
- Change Configuration for executing a Cycle count and frequency
- Modify Release strategy for Purchase Order Requests
- Revise and delete Terms of payment
- Risk Categories and Credit Rep. Groups
- Credit Limit Check on Sales Document Types
- Account Assignment Group and Define and Assign Account Keys
- Create Condition Type
- Tolerance Groups for GR/IR clearing
- ABC Inventory indicators changed to aid Cycle Counts
- Creation of new Work Centers
Training and Development of Training Materials
- Sample Documents
- Recurring Documents
- Account Assignment Models
- Reversing of FI Documents
- Customer and Vendor Master Record Entry
- Year end Closing Procedures
- G/L Account and Cost Element Entry
- Input of Annual budget by Cost Center and Profit Center
- Maintenance to Credit Master
- Release of Orders from Credit Hold
- Teach how to set Machine Hours Rate and Mass Roll-Up
- Developed a procedure to enter a Request for Credit
- Credit Management utilization of risk Categories
- Develop ABAP Query and Report Writer Reports
Project Lead Consultant - FI/CO/TR/SD/ASAP
Major distributor of laundered uniforms nationally with 96 locations. 4.6B version of SAP with FI, MM and AP fully implemented.
- Responsibilities and project scope include the conversation of Customer and Accounts Receivable Master Data and develop daily interfaces from Legacy system to SAP to implement FI-AR. Order processing and Billing will remain in Legacy environment on separate Databases.
- Cleaned legacy customer master data. Reviewed customer address data, credit limits, dunning, line item displays, and carry forward balances.
- Trained and advised team members on SAP functionality.
- Mapped and specified with programmers all conversions and interfaces from Legacy system to SAP.
- Completed Hardware sizing requirements for the project.
- Followed ASAP Implementation methodology and designed the business processes, wrote blueprint phase documentation and completed configuration during realization phase.
- Full configuration of the project covering the following modules: FI-AR, CO-CCA, CO-PCA, FI-GL, TR-CM, SD-MD and SD-CR
Configuration includes: GL accounts, Account determination, Field Status Groups, Enterprise Structure - Credit Control Area and Business Areas , Account Groups, Document types, Customer and Document number ranges, Terms of payment, Clearing functions - Posting Keys, Reason Codes, Automatic clearing, Account assignment, and Tolerance groups , Bank master data, Closing & reporting, Interest calculation, Statements, Dunning, Credit Management functionality and Lockbox processing.
- Tested Sales/Use tax functionality using Vertex.
- Created methodology to accept Credit Card Payments and post Automatically.
- Design and develop Line layouts, Variants, Account assignment Models and Work Lists.
- Laid out integration and scenario testing.
- Specified 17 Reports required due to Business requirements. Worked with ABAP programmers and completed testing.
Project Lead Consultant - FI/CO/SD/ABAPQuery/Vertex
Major distributor of restaurant supplies and equipment. 4.0B multi-company sales oriented environment with FI, CO, SD, MM, and WM.
- Managed Project for Credit and Accounts Receivable implementation addressing needs for Training, Configuration & testing of core FI-AR, Customer and Credit Master Data conversion, defined and practiced steps needed for the integration process, and Report development.
- Configuration includes: Account Groups, Document types, Customer and Document number ranges, Terms of payment, Clearing functions - Posting Keys, Reason Codes, Automatic clearing, Account assignment, and Tolerance groups , Bank master data, Interest calculation, Statements, and Credit Management functionality.
- Cleaned legacy customer master data. Reviewed customer address data, credit limits, dunning, line item displays, and carry forward balances.
- CO-PA configuration included building the operating concern, developing value fields & characteristics, configuring summarization levels for reporting and assessments, cost center assessments to segments, CO-PA reporting, forms, planning, derivation rules and structures, product and customer hierarchy, PA settlement, realignments, and integration issues with Sales & Distribution.
- Project Manager of Vertex configuration in both SAP, Master Data cleanup and Quantum Tax Decision-Maker.
- Addressed Reporting Issues by developing ABAP Query and ABAP specified Reports.
4/99 - 6/00
SAP Project Member - FI/CO/SD/DART/Archive
Manufacturer of Electrical Transformers and supplies for the Utility industry
- Member of FI/CO Team to improve SAP performance through implementation of ERP principles.
- Responsible for researching OSS Notes and transporting to Production Client.
- Trained Credit Department to utilize SAP functionality correctly.
- Specified programs and reports to be completed by ABAP programmers to aid Customer Service and the Credit Personnel to service customers.
- Sales/Distribution SD Tested pricing procedures, availability checking, credit management, sales quotes, printed sales orders.
- SAP Project Team trainer in Report Painter and Report Writer.
- Project Manager for the implementation of DART, Data Retrieval Tool - Data extract required for Federal, State and Municipal Tax Audit purposes.
- Project Manager for FI/CO and SD Archiving Project - This entailed the selection of a team of users who would support decisions made for Archive Objects.
- Instrumental in CO-PA configuration, which included building, the operating concern, developing value fields & characteristics, configuring summarization levels for reporting and assessments, cost center assessments to segments, CO-PA reporting, PA settlement, and integration issues with Sales & Distribution.
- Started fact-finding Project as to the feasibility of Activity Based Cost Accounting for product cost development. Trained in CO-ABC Activity Based Cost Accounting.
SAP Consultant - MM
Chemical Manufacturer of Water Treatment products
- Develop Report Writer Programs specific to analyze Order-related Product Costing requirements.
- Design LIS Information Structures to analyze Material and Order Costs.
- Create Transparent Tables to address specific reporting needs to be use in Report Writer.
- Train Client Personnel to use Reports and create them in the future.
SAP Lead Functional Consultant - FI/CO/SD/MM/Vertex
Chemical Manufacturer of Fertilizer and Distribution of supplies for the Agriculture Industry
- Responsibilities as a Project Consultant are to define Feasibility, address Customizing needs for Terra Industries, Configuring with the IMG and Prototyping Accounts Receivable, Sales & Use Taxation and Credit.
- Presented Re-engineering developments by means of As-Is and To-Be Modeling to identify gaps, to Project Management to update the Business Plan. Defined and practiced steps needed for the integration process.
- Involved with the Project Planning on a weekly basis as well as delivering status to Steering Committee.
- Full configuration of the project covering the following modules: FI-AR, FI-AP, FI-GL, and SD-CR
Configuration includes: GL accounts, Account determination, Field Status Groups, Account Groups, Document types, Customer and Document number ranges, Terms of payment, Clearing functions - Posting Keys, Reason Codes, Automatic clearing, Account assignment, and Tolerance groups , Bank, Interest calculation, Statements, Dunning, and Credit Management functionality.
- Accounts Receivable FI-AR Cleaned legacy customer master data Reviewed customer address data, credit limits, dunning, line item displays, and carry forward balances.
- Teamed with Treasury Department to Configure TR-CM Cash Management. Cash Management configuration included account management, electronic bank statement, account groupings, Lockbox processing, liquidity forecast, cash management position, manual check deposit, cash concentration, and the payment program.
- Developer of SAP Modifications which involves Interfacing Open Invoices between Legacy System and SAP, ABAP Program for Credit Reporting, and Treasury ABAP Modification to track financing arrangements.
- High level of experience with SD-CR Credit and SD-MD Master Data developed on this project. Contributed and exposed to SD-BF Basic Functions, SD-BIL Billing, SD-CAS Sales Support and SD-SLS Sales.
- Accounts Payable FI-AP Cleaned legacy vendor master data Reviewed vendor address data, purchasing limits, line item displays, and carry forward balances.
- Instrumental in CO-PA Profitability Analysis configuration, which included building, the operating concern, developing value fields & characteristics, configuring summarization levels for reporting and assessments, cost center assessments to segments, CO-PA reporting, PA settlement, and integration issues with Sales & Distribution. Familiar with CO-PC Product Cost Controlling and CO-PCA Profit Center Accounting used in the Configuration of this project.
- Member for Reporting Team utilizing CO-PA Profitability Analysis, LIS - Logistics Information Systems and SIS - Sales Information Systems.
- Special Ledger FI-SL Tested FI-SL configuration to other SAP applications, General Ledger Accounting FI-GL , Profit Center Accounting EC-PCA , and Cost Center Accounting CO-CCA .
- Functional Trainer for the SAP Implementation team in Report Painter and Report Writer.
- User Trainer and Developer of training documentation for Taxes, Accounts Receivable and Cash Management.
- Project Manager of Vertex configuration in both SAP and Quantum Tax Decision-Maker.
SAP Team Lead - FI/CO/MM
Paper Manufacturer and Napkin Converter & Distributor
- Responsible for Configuration and Implementation changes of SAP Controlling CO , Financial Account FI and Procurement MM Modules.
- Utilized Re-engineering techniques to enact improvements in financial systems, procedures, processes and practices.
- Fixed assets FI-AA required configuration of asset classes, account determination, screen layout, asset under construction, capitalization, acquisition, depreciation, disposition, and reporting.
- Managed and reviewed Projects and Internal Orders by use of CO-OPA Order & Project Accounting.
- Prepared annual Forecast and Budget by use of CO-PA Profitability Analysis.
- Material Master MM - Reviewed and tested purchasing groups, purchase requisition, purchase orders, contracts, price determination process, material types, and valuation classes. Reconciled goods movement processing, goods issues, and goods receipts.
- Used Modules CO-CCA Cost Center Accounting and CO-OM Overhead Cost Control daily in analytical responsibilities.
- Responsible for interfacing data between Legacy System and SAP.
- Manager of team to provide both Functional Training to company employees.
- Member of ABAP Report development committee involved with Analyzing, Tuning and SAP Modification.
- Developed Report Painter and Report Writer programs to meet needs of management.
- Project Manager for conversion of payroll time keeping system to KRONOS and integration with LAWSON payroll program.
- Developed Activity Based Cost Accounting System using OROS software and interfaced with SAP.
Beta Laval - Westford, WI
7/95 to 7/96
Manufacturing of Dairy Industry pipes, values and fittings
Stevenson Paper, Inc. - Westford, WI
Wholesale Paper and Industrial Products distributor
Controller - Wisconsin
Branch Manager - Green Bay
Operations Manager - Milwaukee
Master of Business Administration, University of Wisconsin
Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Wisconsin Major: Accounting