Samples represent that of an actual working technical professional found on the WEB and modified to protect the privacy of these professionals. Human names, company names, colleges, software product names are intentionally made up.Ravinder Bhojani
SR. SAP FICO CONSULTANTSUMMARY :
Mr. Bhojani is a highly motivated professional with over four years of solid experience in SAP R/3 FI Finance & CO Controlling configuration, SAP Implementation, Business re-engineering and training in Business Warehouse BW , Treasury, SAP Vertex Sales Tax, Use Tax, VAT Tax Module and Project Management.
In addition, he has eleven years of experience in Financial Services, Corporate Accounting, Corporate Income tax and Business Process. For four years he was in-charge for Human Resources Department, including preparation of all payroll tax return and 401k tax returns.
SAP modular experience includes: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Treasury, Asset Management, Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Profitability Analysis, Product Costing, Special Ledger, Report Painter and Business Warehouse BW .INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE:
Consumer Products, Manufacturing, Entertainment Industry, High-Tech, Oil & Gas and Export/Import.EXPERIENCE : Feb 99 - present
RSSTECO, Inc., Chelmsford, California
Sr. SAP FICO Consultant
Major Entertainment Studio in Los Angeles:
- Responsible for re-implementing COPA and BW.
- In-charge for production support and various on going small projects.
- Performed a custom archiving project to eliminate non-business data existing on the SAP system that is being turned over to the organization acquiring the product line.
- Defined functional criteria for masking & archiving data.
- In-charge for SAP FI/CO/AA production support.
- Collected and analyzed users business requirements, identified and defined areas for improvements, prepared specifications for development, configured, troubleshooting and supporting for systems users.
- Configured VAT European tax module.
- Configured 4.4.5 Financial Year End Accounting.
- I have supported SAP Vertex/Sales & Use tax, any new configuration and development.
- Configured Lockbox process/automated AR cash posting and on AP side Positive Pay file.
- Configured 1099 s, magnetic tape and reporting process.
- Defined substitution rule.
- Wrote custom specs on budget upload process in SAP.
- Configured and created custom PCA reports in CO module.
- Configuration and Modifications to SAP AR, AP, AA, GL and CO modules.
- Automated wire transfer payment process in SAP-AP system.
- Setup business area adjustment batch jobs.
- Conducted hot pack testing for FI/CO module.
- Coordinated with MM, SD and ABAP team.
- I have completed full implementation in Vertex Module.
- The configuration includes, tax by country, verify tax indicator, assign tax classifications, define default for non-taxable transactions, tax jurisdiction structure for USA, tax codes, processing key set up, condition records, configured non-USA countries, created reports, worked on customer master data conversion, supported post implementation, integrated with order entry and material management module.
SEDECO Oil & Gas:
- Re-engineered, Configured BP & Amoco s SAP FICO System into single instant system.
- Involved in the upstream & downstream FI/CO re-engineering process.
- Conducted testing procedures.
- I have implemented SAP FI/CO 4.6 upgrade project, did fit gap analysis, business re-engineering, testing and new configuration to fit gap between SAP 3.1h to SAP 4.6C version.
- Includes SAP AR, AP, AA, GL and CO modules.
- During the upgrade I was the team leader.
- I have configured G/L, A/P, A/R and AA modules.
- Created Chart of Accounts, asset classes, Master Data, Valuation, Asset types, allocations of number ranges and transfers of legacy data in Asset Management Module.
- Defined depreciation areas, depreciation terms, and periodic processing.
- I have also configured tax depreciation books.
- I was also involved in remittance payment program configuration.
- I have configured BW Business Information Warehouse v 1.2b.
- Designed Info Cubes, Info objects and queries, loaded data from SAP R/3 4.0b.
- Did performance tuning and query optimization.
- Created Info Cube aggregates to improve the performance.
- Extracted master and transactional data from flat files.
- ASAP Methodology for planning, designing and implementing BW.
- BW BAPI s interface of the staging engine, extraction from R/3 data sources and integration of other SAP implementation and non-SAP data sources.
- Connected BW system to multiple SAP OLTP systems.
- Analyzed data. BW OLAP extraction.
- Modified Info sources for master and transactional data.
- Used business explorer analyzer Bex. At SAP America Training Center .
Port Authority of NY/NJ Public Sector :
- I was in-charge for Y2K safety check for FI/CO testing team.
- Prepared Y2K testing plan and supervision of FICO tester s team.
- Analyzed status and fixing FI/CO tables, SAP HR tables and configuration complied with Y2K.
- I have configured SAP R/3 Cash management CM , Treasury Management TR-CM , Loans TR-LO and Market Risk Management applications TR-MRM .
- Set up the structures required for managing short-medium-and long-term liquidity for the company.
- Defined the system settings needed to control internal processing.
- Wrote AS-IS & TO-BE Business process for Treasury department.
- Conducted testing and helped in production support for a fortune company.
- Written, Created, Maintained BPR scripts for Cost Center Master Records, Profit Center Records and Standard Hierarchy in SAP.
- Created custom document type journal entry .
- I also supported SAP production team and post implementation team.
- Wrote custom specs in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable reports.
- I have performed year-end closing, which involved posting of adjusting entries.
- Analysis of all open items, foreign currency revaluation, reclassification of payable and receivable, clearing of goods receipt/invoice receipt GI/IR accounts, performing reconciliation s, profitability allocations by business area.
- Closing the accounting period, carry forward balances to the next period and generating financial statements by using best business practices that meet GAAP guidelines for control reasons.
- My role was to help address design issues and assist in performing fit/gap analysis in the FI/CO arena and financial process.
- I have mapped two companies general ledger into one parent company s general ledger and business process.
- I was the team lead at this project. I was tasked to coordinate test case development for the functionality to be implemented within the SAP system.
- The area includes billing, accounts receivable, profitability analysis and contracts.
- I have developed the testing plan.
- Responsibilities included preparation of test cases and execution of plan.
- Played a key role between testers and the project manager.
Bob Flint, Inc., New York, NY
Sr. SAP FICO Consultant
- Responsibilities included interacting with client s business process team; collect all the business requirements create functional and technical specifications, which would be used by the construction/programming team.
- Illustrated the flow of data through the lockbox procedure.
- Defined the components of the process.
- Configured lockbox program.
- Wrote to be process for lockbox data flow.
- I also defined the BAI 2 format, which provided different level of detail of the incoming payment.
- Completed lockbox configuration.
- Configured bankruptcy global process in SAP system for a multinational Company.
- Document the AS-IS business process for bankrupt customers.
- Design the new business for bankrupt customers.
- Write business specifications for interfaces and reports to support the bankruptcy process.
- I was a member of the SAP FI/ CO team implementing Product Cost Accounting.
- I was responsible for FI/CO configuration test based upon existing business processes and business scenarios, create FI-General Ledger test plan, add the finance expected results to Bid to Cash test plans, Inventory Planning test plan.
- Execute FI-General Ledger tests.
- Validate financial posting coming from Bid to Cash and Inventory Planning test.
- I was the team lead at this project.
- Played a major role in the development of Business Processes BPRs relevant to Financial Business Scenarios associated with North American s SAP business activities.
- Created script instructions SCIs for all BPRs across all Business Scenarios identified with the process category of Financial Management.
- Created Test Objects TEOs for each BPR linked to the business scenarios identified with the process category of financial management.
- Developed test plans, for each TEO, used in the SAP construction-testing phase for all financial management transactions.
- Configured AR, AP, GL, AA and CO modules.
- Wrote custom fixed assets SAP scripts from ASAP to client need and scripts tested during the prototype phase.
- Documenting and support for the finance work stream that is, FI, CO, AP & AM modules and the project progress in R-3 tool kit.
- Coordinated business process scenarios.
Arlene, Chelmsford, CA
- Computer Associates Products: Managed various small projects that required data conversion from legacy systems to client/server.
- Projects included General Ledger Module FI , Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Sales & Distribution SD , Costing CO Inventory, Order Entry OE and Human Resources HR .
- Involved in the design & implementation of new accounting system and was also responsible for maintenance of legacy system.
- Researched and evaluated new Enterprise Resource Planning ERP software for various departments based on business needs, functionality, and ease of use.
- Involved in training end users on various accounting systems.
Jun 94 Dec 95
Clark & Gable, CPA s, NorthWest, CA
May 91 - May 94
Lazares & Petrick, CPA s, Skedd City, CA
- Conducted audits of various manufacturing, export and import, distribution companies.
- Prepared financial statements, financial analysis, cash flow statements, cash projection and budgets.
- Developed marketing plans and re-engineered business strategies.
- Setup internal controls in job costing, inventory management Using FIFO/LIFO method , purchasing and sales department.
- Assisted clients in securing asset-based financing e.g. factoring, receivable financing .
- Independently completed all phases of Corporation, Partnership, Subchapter S Corporation and Individual income tax returns.
- Developed computer consulting practice.
- Through the effort the firm became qualified authorized dealer and Installer of various Enterprise Resource Planning ERP software packages.
Harvard Associates, Inc., Palo Alto, CA
- Responsible for developing, implementing general accounting systems, financial concepts for finance planning and control.
- Perform technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance.
- Preparation of Income and Balance Sheet statements.
- Managed general accounting personnel A/P, A/R & G/L .
- Responsible for closing and account reconciliation s.
- Assisted and reported to President of the Company in various projects.
- Selected independent auditors.
Baker & Smith, Oklahoma City, OK
- I have managed Investment and banking portfolio.
- I have performed equity research and analysis.
M.B.A., Finance, Oklahoma City University, Oklahoma City, OK. May, 1986
B.S., Accounting, Osmania University, India GPA 3.5 July, 1983
- SAP R/3 Profitability Analysis COPA 4.6 training at SAP America
- SAP R/3 Cost Center Accounting CCA 4.6 training at SAP America
- SAP R/3 Funds Management: Processing, Organization & Configuration
- SAP R/3 FI 4.6 Upgrade Version training at SAP America
- SAP R/3 Asset Accounting 4.6 training at SAP America
- SAP R/3 - Vertex Sales & Use Tax training at Vertex, Inc.
- SAP R/3 Configuration of Taxes on Sales & Purchases 4.6 Version
- SAP R/3 - FI/CO training at Pricewaterhouse Coopers
- SAP R/3 - BW Business Information Warehouse, SAP America
- SAP R/3 Treasury training at SAP America
- SAP R/3 - Systems Management Methodology, Pricewaterhouse Coopers
- SAP R/3 - Change Integration, PriceWaterhouse Coopers
- SAP R/3 ABAP, MM and SD Interface.
- Financial Accounting systems: AMI Data write, ATB, ACE, Uni-link, MAS 90, ACCPAC, BPI, Business Works, SEI trust aid systems and insight layered accounting software packages.
- Tax Software Applications: SAP Vertex Sales & Use tax, Lacerte, Computax and other tax software packages.
- Software Applications: Microsoft Excel, Word, Power point and Lotus notes.
- Qualified installer for ACCPAC accounting software packages.
- Operating Systems: Windows N.T 4.0, UNIX and Windows 95
- GUI: SAPGUI and Microsoft Windows.
- SAP Repository & Tracking Systems: Clarify, Remedy & R-3 toolkit.
Personal: US Citizen
Reference available upon request